Thank you for your interest in registering for MI Bright Future! We want to make sure you have all the information you need to complete the registration process. Please see the list to the right for the items you will need to have on hand to complete your profile. We require background checks for each adult using the MI Bright Future communication tools – we value the safety of our students!
Once your background check has been completed, we will build your profile in the system using the information you provide in the Registration Form. When your profile is ready (allow 5-7 business days) you will receive an email notification with log in instructions so that you can view and approve the profile. Each additional employee should fill out this form in order to participate as an “Online Career Coach” or interact with students.
Having issues registering?
We want to make this process as painless as possible. If you’re having any issues registering please contact us.
Things you’ll need to complete registration and your profile…
- Company address and phone
- Company logo (.gif or .jpg format)
- Company Website URL
- Description of your company in student-friendly language (max 700 characters)
- Year founded
- Number of employees (approximate)
- Primary industry
- A list of the careers that your company hires that you would like students to know about
- HR or career-page web link (if applicable)
- Qualities you look for in employees and advice to future employees (700 character max)
Step by step Registration
- Visit mibrightfuture.org
- Under the Employers heading, click Register
- Complete the MI Bright Future Registration Form– Be prepared with the items listed above!
- Add any additional employees that you would like by using this form
- Register for an Employer Orientation Webinar
- Approve your profile when contacted by the MI Bright Future team
- Find your future workforce!